Welcome to the Riverfront Broadcasting Covid-19 Coronavirus Information page. This page will provide links to the latest stories and press conferences regarding the coronavirus pandemic and information to keep you and your family safe along with community information regarding events and policies.
- Recent State Health Press Conferences
- News Stories
- State Health Department COVID-19 website
- South Dakota “Back to Normal” Plan
Cancelled or Postponed Events:
- Buckin on the River on June 19th and 20th is CANCELLED
- Let Freedom Fly air show is POSTPONED to 2021
- Knights of Columbus Bingo is CANCELLED indefinitely
- River Cities Public Transit operating hours are now 5 am to 9 pm CST.
- Fort Pierre City Offices are secured to public entry but city staff is still on duty working. Those needing to deal with city staff should call or use e-mail.
- Rawlins Municipal Library and City Aquatics Center will remain CLOSED until further notice. Seasoned Citizens programming is SUSPENDED until further notice.
- Hughes County offices are CLOSED and will remain CLOSED until further notice. Staff in those offices will remain working and can be reached by telephone. The Courthouse for court services will remain OPEN. More information can be found on the Hughes County website
- The Right Turn has CLOSED their office, they are offering classes and services remotely. Computer and CPR classes are unavailable.
- Philip Health Services (Nursing Home, Hospital & Silverleaf Assisted Living) is currently RESTRICTING ALL VISITORS at this time.
- The SD Discovery Center Exhibit Hall is CLOSED and all in-person programs CANCELLED until further notice. Check the Discovery Center’s Facebook page for science learning resources and other remote activities and programs.
- Black Hills Federal Credit Union Member Service Centers are CLOSED to walk-in traffic ONLY. Drive-up, ITM and ATM Service are still available to the public. If you need an in-person appointment call or text 605-718-1818 or 800-482-2428. Customers are also encouraged to use available on-line or mobile banking services.
- Audiology Associates is accepting appointments. Unscheduled patients must call ahead of time.