Welcome to the Riverfront Broadcasting Covid-19 Coronavirus Information page. This page will provide links to the latest stories and press conferences regarding the coronavirus pandemic and information to keep you and your family safe along with community information regarding events and policies.
- Recent State Health Press Conferences
- News Stories
- State Health Department COVID-19 website
- South Dakota “Back to Normal” Plan
Cancelled or Postponed Events:
- Knights of Columbus Bingo is CANCELLED indefinitely
- River Cities Public Transit operating hours are now 5 am to 9 pm CST.
- The Right Turn has CLOSED their office, they are offering classes and services remotely. Computer and CPR classes are unavailable.
- Philip Health Services (Nursing Home, Hospital & Silverleaf Assisted Living) is currently RESTRICTING ALL VISITORS at this time.
- The SD Discovery Center Exhibit Hall is CLOSED and all in-person programs CANCELLED until further notice. Check the Discovery Center’s Facebook page for science learning resources and other remote activities and programs.
- Black Hills Federal Credit Union Member Service Centers are CLOSED to walk-in traffic ONLY. Drive-up, ITM and ATM Service are still available to the public. If you need an in-person appointment call or text 605-718-1818 or 800-482-2428. Customers are also encouraged to use available on-line or mobile banking services.