Here are the latest weather related announcement in to us at Riverfront Broadcasting:
- State Oral Interp has been POSTPONED. The State Oral Interpretation Festival has been rescheduled for Friday, December 7, and Saturday December 8 and will be held at T.F. Riggs High School in Pierre. We hope to have the new information posted by the end of the day today. All schools have been notified of the new date and location of the event. If there are any questions regarding the rescheduled State Interp Festival, please contact the SDHSAA office.
- Stanley County Invitational Wrestling Tournament scheduled for Saturday, Dec. 1. is CANCELLED
- Due to the weekend weather forecast, all Pierre Athletics will not be traveling November 30th or December 1st.
- MS wrestling going to RC – Cancelled. Will be traveling to Parkston on Monday December 3rd leave time 1:00 pm.
- Varsity Gymnastics going to SFW Cancelled
- Varsity/JV Wrestling going to Watertown Cancelled
- WINTER STORM WARNING: Jones, Lyman, Buffalo and Haakon Counties. 5 to 9 inches of snow possible in these counties.
- WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY: Stanley, Hughes, Hyde, Hand and Zeibach Counties. 2 to 4 inches of snow possible in these counties.
- I-90: Kimball to Reliance, Wet and slippery. Reliance to Vivian, Wet. Vivian to Oakaton, Scattered wet. Oakaton to Kadoka. Westbound lane detoured on to SD-248 during snow storm. Scattered Wet
- US-14: Miller to Harrold, Dry. Harrold to Hayes, Scattered wet. Hayes to Phillip, Wet.
- US-83: Sully/Potter line to I-90, Scattered wet.
- SD-34: Gann Valley to SD-50 Wet and slippery. SD-50 to Hayes, Scattered wet. Hayes to SD-73 South, Wet. SD-73 South to SD-73 North Wet with low visibility
- SD-47: Hyde/Faulk line to Highmore, Dry. Highmore to Fort Thompson, Scattered wet. Fort Thompson to SD-49 Wet. SD-49 to SD 44 Snow, Ice and Slippery with reduced visibility.
- SD-63: Foster Bay to I-90, Wet
- SD-73: SD-34 West to SD-34 East, Wet with low visibility. SD-34 East to I-90, Wet.
- SD-1804: Scattered wet.
- SD-1806: Fort Pierre to State Highway 273, Scattered wet. State Highway 273 to I-90, Wet.
- SD-53: I-90 to SD-44 Wet.
- SD-50: SD-34 to SD-44. Wet and Slippery.