Here are the latest weather related announcement in to us at Riverfront Broadcasting:
- St. Joseph’s Catholic Pierre:
- Chamberlain: CLOSED
- Cheyenne-Eagle Butte:
- Cheyenne River College Center
- Crow Creek Head Start And Early Head Start CLOSED
- Crow Creek Tribal:
- Crow Creek Sioux Tribe: 2 hours late
- Gettysburg: CLOSED
- Haakon County:
- Highmore-Harrold: CLOSED
- Jones County:
- Kimball: 2 hours late
- Lower Brule: CLOSED
- Lower Brule Community College: CLOSED
- Lyman: CLOSED
- Mellette County:
- Miller: CLOSED
- Stanley County:
- Tiospaye Topa: CLOSED
- White River:
- Pierre VA Clinic is CLOSED
- Fort Thompson Indian Health Service: CLOSED
- NO Meals on Wheels today in Pierre/Fort Pierre
- Swisher’s Dance Club at the American Legion for tonight is CANCELLED
- Sully Buttes Football vs Faulkton POSTPONED to Saturday October 12th at 3 pm
- WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY until Saturday morning for: Hughes, Stanley, Jones, Lyman, Sully, Potter, Hand, Hyde, Ziebach, Haakon, Jackson, Mellette, Tripp, Brule and Buffalo.
Roads: AS OF 11:00 AM (10-11-19) (CURRENT)
- US-83: Potter County, to I-90/Vivian, Snow/Ice/Slippery with limited visibility. I-90/Vivian, to the White River, NO TRAVEL ADVISED.
- US-14: Miller to Hyde/Hand line, Snow/Ice/Slippery. Hand/Hyde line to Hayes, Snow/Ice/Slippery with limited visibility. Hayes to Midland, Snow/Ice/Slippery. Midland to Phillip,Scattered Ice/Slippery.
- SD-34: Gann Valley to SD-50 Snow/Ice/Slippery. SD-50 to Hayes, Snow/Ice/Slippery with limited visibility. Hayes to SD-73 North, Snow/Ice/Slippery.
- SD-1806: Mission Ridge to SD-273: Snow/Ice/Slippery with limited visibility.
- SD-1804: 12 miles south of US-212 to Pierre: Snow/Ice/Slippery with limited visibility.
- SD-273: NO TRAVEL ADVISED
- SD-63: Foster Bay to SD-34/US-14, Snow/Ice/Slippery. SD-34/US-14 to I-90, Snow/Slush. South of I-90, Snow/Ice/Slippery with limited visibility
- SD-73: SD-34 West to I-90, Snow/Ice/Slippery.
- SD-53: NO TRAVEL ADVISED
- US-183: NO TRAVEL ADVISED
- SD-50: Snow/Ice/Slippery.
- SD-47: Faulk County line to Fort Thompson, Snow/Ice/Slippery with limited visibility. Fort Thompson to SD-49 NO TRAVEL ADVISED SD-49 to SD-44, Snow/Ice/Slippery
- SD-45: Faulk County line to Kimball, Snow/Ice/Slippery
- SD-26: SD-47 Hand/Spink line,Snow/Ice/Slippery. Hand/Spink line to US-281, Frost.
- I-90: Kimball to Reliance, Snow/Ice/Slippery. Reliance to Kadoka, NO TRAVEL ADVISED