Here are the latest weather related announcement in to us at Riverfront Broadcasting:
- City of Pierre: City crews continue to plow residential streets. When they have completed that task the Emergency Snow Routes will be plowed again late this afternoon into early evening. We ask that the public remove vehicles from all streets to help us better remove snow. Windrowed snow will be picked up Saturday starting in the early morning.
- The City of Fort Pierre reminds everyone with the recent snowfall the Emergency Snow Routes are in effect. The City will begin plowing streets around 10 am this morning 1-18-19.
- Pierre @ Yankton Girls Basketball – Postponed
- Pierre Wrestling vs Brandon Valley and Watertown tonight is POSTPONED
- The ESD Youth Traveling Bowling League matches scheduled for Saturday at the Lariat Lanes have been postponed until February 2nd. As a result, Pierre youth bowling leagues WILL now be bowling Saturday at their regular times – Minors at 10:00, Majors at 12:00. Any bowlers who cannot make it on Saturday will have until Friday the 25th to make up their games for this weekend.
- WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY is in effect for
- Dewey Total snow of 3 to 5 inches expected.
- US-83: US-212 to I-90, Snow/Ice/Slippery
- US 14: Huron to Phillip, Snow/Ice/Slippery
- SD 1806: Snow/Ice/Slippery
- SD 1804: Snow/Ice/Slippery
- SD-34: Gann Valley to SD-73 North, Snow/Ice/Slippery.
- SD-73: Snow/Ice/Slippery
- SD-63: Snow/Ice/Slippery
- SD-50: SD-34 to Chamberlain, Snow/Ice/Slippery
- SD-45: Faulk County line to Kimball, Snow/Ice/Slippery.
- SD-47: Faulk/Hyde line to I-90, Snow/Ice/Slippery
- SD-273: Snow/Ice/Slippery
- SD-53: Snow/Ice/Slippery
- US-183: Snow/Ice/Slippery
- I 90: Kadoka to Kimball, Snow/Ice/Slippery.